Error 404 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a clan that plays Urban Terror, Steam-Powered Games, and much more. Thanks for visiting!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Kimo-Sabe
Possible Cheater- SuckMyLag I_vote_lcapPossible Cheater- SuckMyLag I_voting_barPossible Cheater- SuckMyLag I_vote_rcap 
Deathline
Possible Cheater- SuckMyLag I_vote_lcapPossible Cheater- SuckMyLag I_voting_barPossible Cheater- SuckMyLag I_vote_rcap 
Awkward
PsYc0TiC
swampfox
Sark146
MiNioN
Thief.
Acuite
CoMaToSe
Latest topics
» DOTA 2 (Free st00f))
Possible Cheater- SuckMyLag Icon_minitime5/21/2013, 2:43 pm by swampfox

» Possible Cheater- SuckMyLag
Possible Cheater- SuckMyLag Icon_minitime5/17/2013, 5:47 pm by PsYc0TiC

» Runescapeee
Possible Cheater- SuckMyLag Icon_minitime5/14/2013, 12:31 pm by Kimo-Sabe

» Urban Terror Servers
Possible Cheater- SuckMyLag Icon_minitime5/10/2013, 7:29 pm by PsYc0TiC

» My very first Pentakill
Possible Cheater- SuckMyLag Icon_minitime5/10/2013, 4:15 pm by Acuite

» Maps for the gameserver
Possible Cheater- SuckMyLag Icon_minitime5/9/2013, 6:00 pm by PsYc0TiC

» LoL 404 Peeps
Possible Cheater- SuckMyLag Icon_minitime4/30/2013, 11:09 am by Acuite

» Team Fortress 2
Possible Cheater- SuckMyLag Icon_minitime4/28/2013, 7:40 pm by Sark146

» New to LOL, need some help
Possible Cheater- SuckMyLag Icon_minitime4/21/2013, 5:36 am by Awkward

Possible Cheater- SuckMyLag

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sark146
Sark146

Possible Cheater- SuckMyLag Empty
PostSubject: Possible Cheater- SuckMyLag   Possible Cheater- SuckMyLag Icon_minitime5/17/2013, 10:37 am

Not sure if this is one of you guys or what but idk so...

This user was suspected by 1up of cheating as well. I saw him on the server and noticed that there were some kills that were a little iffy. User also said "suck" after dying (similar to a confirmed hacker on a different server). I leave this up to you to decide. Again, not sure. ATM I cant upload in urt demo form so it is in a zip.
Attachments
Possible Cheater- SuckMyLag Attachmentdemo1.zip
(433 Kb) Downloaded 228 times
Back to top Go down
Awkward
Administrator
Administrator
Awkward

PostSubject: Re: Possible Cheater- SuckMyLag   Possible Cheater- SuckMyLag Icon_minitime5/17/2013, 12:13 pm

I'll give it a looksee later tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sark146
Sark146

PostSubject: Re: Possible Cheater- SuckMyLag   Possible Cheater- SuckMyLag Icon_minitime5/17/2013, 1:19 pm

ok. If the demo sucks, sorry -.-
Back to top Go down
PsYc0TiC
Administrator
Administrator
PsYc0TiC

PostSubject: Re: Possible Cheater- SuckMyLag   Possible Cheater- SuckMyLag Icon_minitime5/17/2013, 2:54 pm

I watched the demo and there was some very strange stuff going on with the floating connection time out and I saw several times that looked like wallhack tracing but I will have to say F2 as the demo spent a bit too much time on the wrong player and it wasn't quite conclusive enough
Back to top Go down
Sark146
Sark146

PostSubject: Re: Possible Cheater- SuckMyLag   Possible Cheater- SuckMyLag Icon_minitime5/17/2013, 3:53 pm

If I see the player again I will try and use a more stable connection to get a better demo. Again, sorry for the terrible, laggy demo.
Back to top Go down
PsYc0TiC
Administrator
Administrator
PsYc0TiC

PostSubject: Re: Possible Cheater- SuckMyLag   Possible Cheater- SuckMyLag Icon_minitime5/17/2013, 5:47 pm

also in your submissions please list the server it was on and the date and time... thanks for trying to keep our servers clean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Cheater- SuckMyLag   Possible Cheater- SuckMyLag Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible Cheater- SuckMyLag
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Error 404 Clan  :: Cleared-
Jump to: