Error 404 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a clan that plays Urban Terror, Steam-Powered Games, and much more. Thanks for visiting!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Kimo-Sabe
Urban Terror Servers and Teamspeak Server is here! I_vote_lcapUrban Terror Servers and Teamspeak Server is here! I_voting_barUrban Terror Servers and Teamspeak Server is here! I_vote_rcap 
Deathline
Urban Terror Servers and Teamspeak Server is here! I_vote_lcapUrban Terror Servers and Teamspeak Server is here! I_voting_barUrban Terror Servers and Teamspeak Server is here! I_vote_rcap 
Awkward
PsYc0TiC
swampfox
Sark146
MiNioN
Thief.
Acuite
CoMaToSe
Latest topics
» DOTA 2 (Free st00f))
Urban Terror Servers and Teamspeak Server is here! Icon_minitime5/21/2013, 2:43 pm by swampfox

» Possible Cheater- SuckMyLag
Urban Terror Servers and Teamspeak Server is here! Icon_minitime5/17/2013, 5:47 pm by PsYc0TiC

» Runescapeee
Urban Terror Servers and Teamspeak Server is here! Icon_minitime5/14/2013, 12:31 pm by Kimo-Sabe

» Urban Terror Servers
Urban Terror Servers and Teamspeak Server is here! Icon_minitime5/10/2013, 7:29 pm by PsYc0TiC

» My very first Pentakill
Urban Terror Servers and Teamspeak Server is here! Icon_minitime5/10/2013, 4:15 pm by Acuite

» Maps for the gameserver
Urban Terror Servers and Teamspeak Server is here! Icon_minitime5/9/2013, 6:00 pm by PsYc0TiC

» LoL 404 Peeps
Urban Terror Servers and Teamspeak Server is here! Icon_minitime4/30/2013, 11:09 am by Acuite

» Team Fortress 2
Urban Terror Servers and Teamspeak Server is here! Icon_minitime4/28/2013, 7:40 pm by Sark146

» New to LOL, need some help
Urban Terror Servers and Teamspeak Server is here! Icon_minitime4/21/2013, 5:36 am by Awkward

Urban Terror Servers and Teamspeak Server is here!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kimo-Sabe
Founder
Founder
Kimo-Sabe

Urban Terror Servers and Teamspeak Server is here! Empty
PostSubject: Urban Terror Servers and Teamspeak Server is here!   Urban Terror Servers and Teamspeak Server is here! Icon_minitime4/6/2013, 1:30 am

Urban Terror 4.1.1
TS SERVER: 192.210.137.170:27960
CTF SERVER: 75.64.51.232:28960
FFA SERVER: 75.64.51.232:28962

TEAMSPEAK 3 SERVER: 75.64.51.232

Last edited by GMan on 4/25/2013, 4:03 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://404errorclan.forumotion.com

Urban Terror Servers and Teamspeak Server is here!
Page 1 of 1