Error 404 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a clan that plays Urban Terror, Steam-Powered Games, and much more. Thanks for visiting!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Kimo-Sabe
Urban Terror Abbey Glitch I_vote_lcapUrban Terror Abbey Glitch I_voting_barUrban Terror Abbey Glitch I_vote_rcap 
Deathline
Urban Terror Abbey Glitch I_vote_lcapUrban Terror Abbey Glitch I_voting_barUrban Terror Abbey Glitch I_vote_rcap 
Awkward
PsYc0TiC
swampfox
Sark146
MiNioN
Thief.
Acuite
CoMaToSe
Latest topics
» DOTA 2 (Free st00f))
Urban Terror Abbey Glitch Icon_minitime5/21/2013, 2:43 pm by swampfox

» Possible Cheater- SuckMyLag
Urban Terror Abbey Glitch Icon_minitime5/17/2013, 5:47 pm by PsYc0TiC

» Runescapeee
Urban Terror Abbey Glitch Icon_minitime5/14/2013, 12:31 pm by Kimo-Sabe

» Urban Terror Servers
Urban Terror Abbey Glitch Icon_minitime5/10/2013, 7:29 pm by PsYc0TiC

» My very first Pentakill
Urban Terror Abbey Glitch Icon_minitime5/10/2013, 4:15 pm by Acuite

» Maps for the gameserver
Urban Terror Abbey Glitch Icon_minitime5/9/2013, 6:00 pm by PsYc0TiC

» LoL 404 Peeps
Urban Terror Abbey Glitch Icon_minitime4/30/2013, 11:09 am by Acuite

» Team Fortress 2
Urban Terror Abbey Glitch Icon_minitime4/28/2013, 7:40 pm by Sark146

» New to LOL, need some help
Urban Terror Abbey Glitch Icon_minitime4/21/2013, 5:36 am by Awkward

Urban Terror Abbey Glitch

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Urban Terror Abbey Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Urban Terror Abbey Glitch   Urban Terror Abbey Glitch Icon_minitime4/11/2013, 1:03 am

Hi guys,

I was playing on DoA usa server today and we found a glitch it looks like Rebel is floating but there is actually a invisible wall that he is standing on. I have seen a lot of weird shit on urt but this is the best.

Urban Terror Abbey Glitch 20prj4m

Urban Terror Abbey Glitch 2uyk8xi

Weird Shit!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
swampfox
swampfox

PostSubject: Re: Urban Terror Abbey Glitch   Urban Terror Abbey Glitch Icon_minitime4/11/2013, 2:42 am

It's not actually an invisible wall. He's standing on top of a player who was kicked for tking or timed out during the map cycle. It's a glitch that occurs when the server doesn't process the kicking properly, it can occur on any map and any server.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Urban Terror Abbey Glitch   Urban Terror Abbey Glitch Icon_minitime4/11/2013, 3:17 am

Okay thank you for explaining what must have happened. Rebel and Blaze appreciate it as well.
Back to top Go down
Ducci
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Urban Terror Abbey Glitch   Urban Terror Abbey Glitch Icon_minitime4/16/2013, 5:44 am

Yep. I have even caught cheaters using autoshoot from this glitch. My forum account wont let me post a URL yet, but you can put this in the address bar and watch it on youtube

youtube.com SLASH watch?v=_LfWjpOuE_A
Back to top Go down
SlapAndTickle
Friend of 404
Friend of 404
SlapAndTickle

PostSubject: Re: Urban Terror Abbey Glitch   Urban Terror Abbey Glitch Icon_minitime4/17/2013, 10:40 pm

Lmao.
Back to top Go down
Kimo-Sabe
Founder
Founder
Kimo-Sabe

PostSubject: Re: Urban Terror Abbey Glitch   Urban Terror Abbey Glitch Icon_minitime4/17/2013, 10:49 pm

gg AutoShoot.
Back to top Go down
https://404errorclan.forumotion.com
swampfox
swampfox

PostSubject: Re: Urban Terror Abbey Glitch   Urban Terror Abbey Glitch Icon_minitime4/17/2013, 11:41 pm

from my experience with hackers they only lock onto/autoshoot ghost players of the opposing team.
Back to top Go down
SlapAndTickle
Friend of 404
Friend of 404
SlapAndTickle

PostSubject: Re: Urban Terror Abbey Glitch   Urban Terror Abbey Glitch Icon_minitime4/18/2013, 12:52 am

Right? Why the heck did he TK?
Back to top Go down
Ducci
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Urban Terror Abbey Glitch   Urban Terror Abbey Glitch Icon_minitime4/18/2013, 2:16 am

If you are referring to the youtube, it's because the ghost player doesn't count as a teammate or an enemy, so I guess there's no differentiation from the cheat he's using.
Back to top Go down
swampfox
swampfox

PostSubject: Re: Urban Terror Abbey Glitch   Urban Terror Abbey Glitch Icon_minitime4/18/2013, 7:53 am

DoA/-Blaze wrote:
never tk'd slap, just dropped out prematurely, and this was the result... note as well everytime i neared rebel's spawn as reb was respawning i noticed a sr8 round being fired, which reb could here as well. it seems not only was the player that left was leaving a hidden player that could be stood on, but he must've fired a premature sr8 rnd prior to leaving that was being replayed everytime anyone on rebels side respawned... very weird shit! o.O

it had us baffled for awhile until swampfox enlightened us! *tnx again swamp!*

slap was referring to the youtube link i believe.
Back to top Go down
SlapAndTickle
Friend of 404
Friend of 404
SlapAndTickle

PostSubject: Re: Urban Terror Abbey Glitch   Urban Terror Abbey Glitch Icon_minitime4/18/2013, 11:25 am

swampfox wrote:
DoA/-Blaze wrote:
never tk'd slap, just dropped out prematurely, and this was the result... note as well everytime i neared rebel's spawn as reb was respawning i noticed a sr8 round being fired, which reb could here as well. it seems not only was the player that left was leaving a hidden player that could be stood on, but he must've fired a premature sr8 rnd prior to leaving that was being replayed everytime anyone on rebels side respawned... very weird shit! o.O

it had us baffled for awhile until swampfox enlightened us! *tnx again swamp!*

slap was referring to the youtube link i believe.

Yuuuuuuuuuup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Urban Terror Abbey Glitch   Urban Terror Abbey Glitch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Urban Terror Abbey Glitch
Page 1 of 1