We are a clan that plays Urban Terror, Steam-Powered Games, and much more. Thanks for visiting!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Top posters
Kimo-Sabe
Create a minecarft section of the forums I_vote_lcapCreate a minecarft section of the forums I_voting_barCreate a minecarft section of the forums I_vote_rcap 
Deathline
Create a minecarft section of the forums I_vote_lcapCreate a minecarft section of the forums I_voting_barCreate a minecarft section of the forums I_vote_rcap 
Awkward
PsYc0TiC
swampfox
Sark146
MiNioN
Thief.
Acuite
CoMaToSe
Latest topics
» DOTA 2 (Free st00f))
Create a minecarft section of the forums Icon_minitime5/21/2013, 2:43 pm by swampfox

» Possible Cheater- SuckMyLag
Create a minecarft section of the forums Icon_minitime5/17/2013, 5:47 pm by PsYc0TiC

» Runescapeee
Create a minecarft section of the forums Icon_minitime5/14/2013, 12:31 pm by Kimo-Sabe

» Urban Terror Servers
Create a minecarft section of the forums Icon_minitime5/10/2013, 7:29 pm by PsYc0TiC

» My very first Pentakill
Create a minecarft section of the forums Icon_minitime5/10/2013, 4:15 pm by Acuite

» Maps for the gameserver
Create a minecarft section of the forums Icon_minitime5/9/2013, 6:00 pm by PsYc0TiC

» LoL 404 Peeps
Create a minecarft section of the forums Icon_minitime4/30/2013, 11:09 am by Acuite

» Team Fortress 2
Create a minecarft section of the forums Icon_minitime4/28/2013, 7:40 pm by Sark146

» New to LOL, need some help
Create a minecarft section of the forums Icon_minitime4/21/2013, 5:36 am by Awkward

Create a minecarft section of the forums

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sark146
Sark146

Create a minecarft section of the forums Empty
PostSubject: Create a minecarft section of the forums   Create a minecarft section of the forums Icon_minitime4/18/2013, 8:03 pm

I see it in the banner but there is no forum dedicated to it. Just figure it may make things easier than just posting to the general section every time. If there is a section dedicated to it then... derp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kimo-Sabe
Founder
Founder
Kimo-Sabe

PostSubject: Re: Create a minecarft section of the forums   Create a minecarft section of the forums Icon_minitime4/18/2013, 8:17 pm

We have had it, but I removed because of it's underuse.

You are fore-warned, as the my days come to an end, I will make your life miserable. Don't forget the things you were taught, and you will be able to defend yourself, Kimo-Sabe. If anything happens, I will avenge you Kimo-Sabe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://404errorclan.forumotion.com
Sark146
Sark146

PostSubject: Re: Create a minecarft section of the forums   Create a minecarft section of the forums Icon_minitime4/18/2013, 8:20 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Create a minecarft section of the forums   Create a minecarft section of the forums Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Create a minecarft section of the forums
Page 1 of 1