Error 404 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a clan that plays Urban Terror, Steam-Powered Games, and much more. Thanks for visiting!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Kimo-Sabe
Custom build PC I_vote_lcapCustom build PC I_voting_barCustom build PC I_vote_rcap 
Deathline
Custom build PC I_vote_lcapCustom build PC I_voting_barCustom build PC I_vote_rcap 
Awkward
PsYc0TiC
swampfox
Sark146
MiNioN
Thief.
Acuite
CoMaToSe
Latest topics
» DOTA 2 (Free st00f))
Custom build PC Icon_minitime5/21/2013, 2:43 pm by swampfox

» Possible Cheater- SuckMyLag
Custom build PC Icon_minitime5/17/2013, 5:47 pm by PsYc0TiC

» Runescapeee
Custom build PC Icon_minitime5/14/2013, 12:31 pm by Kimo-Sabe

» Urban Terror Servers
Custom build PC Icon_minitime5/10/2013, 7:29 pm by PsYc0TiC

» My very first Pentakill
Custom build PC Icon_minitime5/10/2013, 4:15 pm by Acuite

» Maps for the gameserver
Custom build PC Icon_minitime5/9/2013, 6:00 pm by PsYc0TiC

» LoL 404 Peeps
Custom build PC Icon_minitime4/30/2013, 11:09 am by Acuite

» Team Fortress 2
Custom build PC Icon_minitime4/28/2013, 7:40 pm by Sark146

» New to LOL, need some help
Custom build PC Icon_minitime4/21/2013, 5:36 am by Awkward

Custom build PC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
swampfox
swampfox

Custom build PC Empty
PostSubject: Custom build PC   Custom build PC Icon_minitime4/11/2013, 9:44 am

I've been surfing and scowering the web for the last 3-5 hours and I've been putting this build together. Now keep in mind that this build is a rather bare minimum for me, anyone else looking to upgrade/build their pc may need more. Enjoy Smile

Motherboard
Processor
Processor Cooling
Chassis
Chassis Fan
DDR3 RAM

This totals out to around $140, of course that's assuming the processor can be picked up for around $32. Since the processor in the list here is for auction on ebay, it's not likely to mast for very long, but there are plenty of other processors that te board suppors for cheap.
Back to top Go down

Custom build PC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Error 404 Clan  :: General Chat, Gaming, and Whatever :: General Discussion-
Jump to: